Travel

Monday 20 June 2016

I'm in Orlando and i did the shootings! Terrorist!


The FBI on Monday released a Partially redacted transcript of the pulse night club gunman conversations that he had with 911 and then later with police crisis negotiators which left 49 people
dead. The transcript shows that 33 minutes into the siege at 2am last Sunday, Omar Marteen had this exchange below with the 911:

Dispatch: Emergency 911, this is been recorded.
Shooter: In the name of God the merciful, the beneficial (in Arabic)
Dispatch: What?
Shooter: Praise be to God, and prayers as well, peace be upon the prophet of God (in Arabic). I let you know i did the shooting, I'm in Orlando and i did the shootings.
Dispatch: What's your name?
Shooter: My name is I pledge of allegiance to (omitted)
Dispatch: Ok ,what's your name?
Shooter: I pledge allegiance to (omitted) May God protect him (in Arabic) on behalf of (omitted)
Dispatch: Alright, where are you at?
Shooter: In Orlando
Dispatch: Where in Orlando?

And the call ends. Terrorist made premeditated plans before the attack at Orlando.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts