Travel

Saturday 16 July 2016

Nigeria girl cries out as UK newspaper mistakenly list her as one of the Nice, France victim attack


UK top newspaper mistakenly list Nigerian girl as one of the faces of people missing following the Bastille Day Truck Massacre. Girl cries out as her friends have been calling her family to sympathize
on their lost.



''I woke up this morning to this fake news with my photo among the missing people in Bastille attack. People have been calling and wailing and sympathizing with my family!!! This isn't funny, get your sources and facts right before making it public. My covenant with God is that I leave this earth at 100years old and I cannot die by accident or any tragic incident So please stop wishing me death!!!!😡😡😡😡😡👿 DAILYMAIL.CO.UK''








No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts