Travel

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Wiz Khalifa opens up about his 'Super Hard' Divorce From Amber Rose!

The 28 year old rapper, Wiz Khalifa says his divorce from Amber Rose from a year and half marriage completely changed his life  in a good way after their split last year which they already had a son
together, Sebastian, explaining why it was best they went their separate ways.

"I feel like not being in that relationship helped me out a lot," Khalifa explains. "I learned how to be present where I need to be present. I'd been present in the relationship, but at that age and with what was going on, it just wasn't right for me. It helps to walk away sometimes, even though it was super hard."

The rapper goes on to reveal that he sees himself getting married again one day, but it won't be anytime soon.

"It was cool. It was fun. I learned a lot, things that would've taken me much longer to learn, I learned in a short period of time. I feel like I'll probably get married again when I'm in my 50s."


"I was sad after it ended, but I wasn't depressed," he goes on to explain. "I've never really been depressed in my life. I was sad because we were going through a lot and my son was involved, and that hurt me because my main goal is to raise my son how I want." Khalifa explains

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts