Travel

Friday 17 June 2016

Man beats sister to death over marriage argument!

Saqib Masih, 21, a Pakistian, beats his younger sister to death over marriage argument by smashing her skull with a large wooden stick. The victim's father, Yousuf Masih, said that he was against the
match because the two families were related

''They started arguing. He hit her with the stick, he has no intention to kill her, "Things just got out of hand, he reacted in anger. In the end I guess it did become an issue of honor."  " the father told CNN.

adding that he filed the police report against his own son.

"She wanted to marry, we didn't agree on this wedding. We were arguing," Saqib told CNN from a police cell in the city of Sialkot. "She was my sister. I didn't mean to kill her. I've been crying ever since. She was my sister."

Police said Saqib Masih, beat his sister to death on the evening of June 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts