Travel

Thursday 16 June 2016

Kidnapper gang leader arrested while making love with girlfriend!

It has been four months ago since the the 3 girls from Babington Macaulay Junior Seminary School, Ikorodu, Lagos were abducted by a gang. The gang leader was arrested on saturday while making
love with his girlfriend.

The commissioner of police in Lagos state, Fatai Owoseni, yesterday, paraded Felix Sylva aka Tradition, the leader of the gang of kidnappers as he was also arrested for participating in the abduction of a Chinese man.

While speaking to newsmen, Sylva said: “After the abduction of the girls, I have kept a low profile in order not to be arrested by the police. I was dealing in logwood at Ebute-Meta before I was lured into kidnapping with a promise that it is more lucrative than selling wood and they also promised me N500,000 after the abduction. I was given N300,000 from the operation.

I have participated in two other operations. I was arrested for another offence, the kidnapping of a Chinese man. I was arrested on June 11, on Saturday, at my house where I was making love with my girlfriend.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts