Travel

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Khloe Kardashian opens up about living alone!

The 31 year old reality TV star, Khloe Kardashian, reveals both the best and worst thing about having to live alone for the first time on her post on Monday and admits she really missed his brother Rob
Kardashian. . Rob was living in Khloe’s house before their mother, Kris Jenner, bought him his own $2.3 million home in February in an upscale gated community in Calabasas, California.

“When Rob lived with me, we would watch movies or TV,” “We’d eat together and talk about stuff that happened that day. I miss those things. It’s a big house, so to combat lonely energy, I play music and light candles.”

“The worst thing about living alone … is that I’m alone!” she also writes. “My house is filled with people during the day. After they leave, it’s quiet.” According to Khloe, she now has to force herself to go out.

“I am too content being alone,” she says. “I could stay at home all day. I have to MAKE myself go socialize.” Still, there are some pros to living by herself – namely, having the freedom to go naked.

“I love living alone because I am a loner by nature,” Khloe explains. “The best thing about it is that I can literally just run downstairs naked and don’t have to think about it. I couldn’t do that before, with Rob and his friends who would come over. I really like having ‘me’ space.” Khloe shares

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts