Travel

Thursday 23 June 2016

"I Just Want to Keep My Ass Covered" - Black Chyna!

The American model, Black Chyna shares her thought on pregnancy fashion while attending Daily Mail's Yacht party at Cannes on Wednesday night dressed in a bright sparkling gown exposing her
boobs.

"I just want to keep my ass covered!" she told the Daily Mail before enjoying the night with BFF Amber Rose. "Pregnancy is treating me really, really good right now. I can't complain."

While her husband, Rob Kardashian was unable to attend Wednesday's party, Blac couldn't help but gush about how sweet the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star has been throughout their relationship.


"I feel like Rob is a genuinely loving person and he's really supportive," she explained. "He's been really supportive of me and the people I'm around. I think he's going to do good."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts