Travel

Friday 3 June 2016

Davido is too small for me- Delemomodum!

Delemomodum finally replies Davido's jabs at him via the song ''osinachi'', says he is his biggest fan and that Davido's mum was like a sister to him. ''Sometimes your fans my mislead you and i know
what he is doing is what every other artist does, you want to sell records, so you have to create controversy'',

''i don't think Davido will see me and say i'm his boy, am his father (smiles)....while would i fight my own child, i cant fight him and now we are connected together through that baby. I can never fight Davido, he is too small for me.....never''

''On ovation TV.....almost every week, they are playing ''Osinachi'' despite the fact that Osinachi is using style to attack me'' This were his statements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts