Travel

Saturday 7 January 2017

Funny! How To Know When A Girl Is Playing With Her Love Life.



You see her update her status; Wow I just found the love of my life. Nothing will ever stop me from loving him. Two weeks later you see her status update; Never make someone a priority when you are
just an option to them.

Three days later you see her status update; I hate love so much! Two days later you see her status update; I'm happy to remain single and I will never fall in love again.

Six days later you see her status update;
I'm looking for a man to love and treat me right.
Eighteen days later which is two weeks and four days, you see her status update; When you deeply fall in love with the right person, you realise why it didn't work with anybody else but him. I love my man so much.....mmmmuaaaah!!!

Twelve days later, you see her status update; smh! All men are the same!
👍 to all the ladies out there 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts