Travel

Saturday 27 August 2016

African-Americans will VOTE TRUMP!

Donald Trump tweeted Saturday that tragedies like the death of NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin are one of the reasons African-Americans will vote him. Trump had previously misspelled Wade's first
name and later deleted the tweet and posted an update with Wade's name spelled correctly.

"Dwayne Wade's cousin was just shot and killed walking her baby in Chicago. Just what I have been saying. African-Americans will VOTE TRUMP!" he tweeted, misspelling Wade's first name.’’ he tweeted

Wade's cousin, Nykea Aldridge, was fatally shot by a stray bullet Friday afternoon while pushing a stroller down a street in Chicago's South Side. The child was not injured and two suspects were taken into custody.


Trump has cited violence in American inner cities as a reason why he believes African-Americans should vote for him.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Bryce Wilson. I am a filmmaker, photographer, and freelance photojournalist from Melbourne, Australia.

    My photographs and reportage from the front lines in Ukraine's east have been seen on ABC Australia, Conflict News, The Daily Mail,
    bryce wilson australia
    Mashable, Business Insider, and more.

    I was a subject in Red Bull's groundbreaking 'URBEX: Enter at Your Own Risk' documentary series, starring in the world premiere debut episode, and I have been described as 'one of the world's most famous Urban Explorers'.

    Through photography and filmmaking I hope to make a positive impact in history, and change the world. I am a sum of all of my experiences - mistakes included - and I have learned from all of these to become the person I am today.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts