Travel

Friday 15 July 2016

Police arrest 3 friends for gang raping a 17-year-old girl and posting the video online!


The Lagos Stats Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, Have arrested three men said to be friends after raping the 17 year old girl and posting the video online to embrass her. He said that the men
were fond of gang raping young girls, recording the act and uploading it to embarrass their victims. According to him, they confessed to the crime during interrogation.

However, the three suspects, Shola Owolabi, 28, Michael Lanre, 21, and Samuel Akpan 34 denies the charge claiming it was consensual adding that the act was recorded by mistake. One of the suspect, Owolabi, said he and Lanre met Akpan making love to the girl and they each requested for their own turn in which the girl consented to. 

“I went to Samuel’s house only to see him making love to the girl. When I entered my Akpan’s room, he just finished making love to her. I persuaded the girl to allow me sleep with her and she accepted. 
I made love to her too. While I was doing it with the girl, Lanre walked in and brought out his phone and claimed he was using the torch on the phone to look for something in the room, but he was filming me as I was making love to the girl.”

We were arrested in the act when the landlord of Akpan’s house, who heard the scream of the girl, went to report the matter at the police station.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts