Travel

Wednesday 6 July 2016

Kaley Cuoco Deletes Controversial Instagram Post after fans reprimanded her.

The American actress, Kaley Cuoco stired up a controversial on the 4th of July Instagram post after she had posted a picture of her dogs posing on top of the American flag which many of her fans had
found offensive and claims she insulted the American flag.

Kaley took to her IG page to apologize to fans who found the picture offensive. The CBS star went on to note that her seemingly whimsical photo was not meant to insult or offend as she wrote displaying a love sign American sign:



''I would like to comment on a photo I posted yesterday , that has caused lots of controversy. First off, please know, I have the utmost respect for my country. I am a proud American in every sense of the word. I understand the American flag stands for our freedom and represents American heroes , past and present. Yesterday I made a mistake by posting the picture that was taken of my sweet dogs posing on an American flag. I sincerely apologize to anyone that has been offended by my previous post. This is no way reflects my feelings toward what the American flag represents. Living in the public eye, can be extremely difficult at times. Every mistake and every imperfection is amplified. I am not perfect. I am a proud American, today, tomorrow, always. 💗''

Before her photo faux pas, Cuoco also posted a picture giving her new beau, Karl Cook, a kiss on the cheek while wearing patriotic leggings with caption:  “Happy birthday America!!!!! Celebrating in style,”  See photo below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts