Travel

Tuesday 12 July 2016

I can't let my wife cook for me after painting her nails - Noble Igwe!

Noble Igwe caused a stir on his IG page after he posted a picture of his meal while in the restaurant with caption ''Light Breakfast''. This got his followers asking him a lot of questions on why he visits
the restaurant everyday when he already has a wife. His response caused more stir as  he replied back:

''Wife,Not Cook . How can I let my wife cook for me after painting her nails ? Does that even make sense ? A woman will make he hair , paint her nails and then slave in the kitchen ? I'm eating here hoping to me made an ambassador one day''


As if that wasn't enough to stop the argument, another follower commented back to him calling him 'weak' for not allowing his wife to cook for him. Noble Igwe still responded back again with words:

''Let me do me, i don't mind my wife lying in bed eating take out while playing with the DSTV remote control''.

Every man with different lifestyles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts