Travel

Friday 15 July 2016

71 year old widow marries a 17 year old boy just after 3 weeks they met!

Almed, the mother-of-four had in despair after being widowed and then losing her eldest son Robert, after a seizure explains she has been lonely and searching for a soulmate when she eventually met her
young lover, Gray, at her son's funeral.

“I wasn’t looking for a young man, but Gary just came along. I just knew straight away that he was the one, he's made me feel lie a teenager again'' she said

Gary, whose attraction to older women started with a crush on a teacher at the age of eight, said he had also been in turmoil, feeling trapped in an unhappy relationship with his 77-year-old lover.

Even when she had disclosed the huge age gap between them, Gray still blindly accepted to marry her.

‘I just came out with it and said to him, ‘Look, I’m 71 and you’re 17. Am I too old for you?’ He squeezed my hand, grinned, and replied: “Age is just a number.”‘

Following a whirlwind three-week romance, she and Gary Hardwick  tied the knot in a ceremony which he arranged for just $200 in six days. Almeda walked down the aisle in a dress borrowed from his cousin and, on their wedding night, they had sex for the first time and Gary says sex with Almeda is “beyond my wildest dreams.” 

See more photos:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts