Travel

Wednesday 15 June 2016

I was rejected because i was too fat - Khloe Kardashian!

The 31 year old reality star on E Entertainment TV show, Khloe Kardashian opens up on her 40-pound weight loss with the magazine, and admits that she now gets much more attention
.

"I definitely think the fashion industry, and people in general, look at me more now that I've lost weight," she says. "Even on shoots, I would never have options for clothing. There would always be this attention on Kourtney and Kim, but I was too much work for [stylists] or they had nothing in my size. I wasn't even that crazy big!"

"Other people actually said, 'I just can't work with you’ -- because I was too big," she adds. "That always hurt my feelings.” Of course, shedding the pounds wasn't an easy task. Khloe says she first started hitting the gym as a way to deal with her "dark and toxic" home with her ex, Lamar Odom.


"At the time, my family didn't know what I was going through. It was the biggest secret I've kept. I just needed a place to go," she recalls. "They had a TV and I could watch 'The Real Housewives' on an elliptical. No one talked to me. I loved that solitude."

Now, she works with celeb trainer Gunnar Peterson and credits intense cardio, circuit training, and working out three to five times a week for her incredible results.
"I'm a beast at the gym," Khloe stresses. "I'm super competitive, and I'm a sweater. I'm like, 'Don't f--k with me and don't mess up my routine.'"
Khloe Kardashian looks gorgeous in a new photoshoot for Harper's Bazaar, sporting minimal makeup and going barefoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts