Travel

Monday 16 May 2016

Lekki Garden was witch hunted! -Daddy Freeze


According to an interview with cool Fm, Daddy Freeze, who is an evangelist and a biblical scholar expressed that he wants to be a spokesperson for the oppressed, he gave an example with lekki
gardens. We all know what happened
with the lekki gardens guy and his collapsed building, he therefore concluded that Lekki garden was witch hunted. these are his statements ''I don't have a career or business goals like most people do but i see myself happy and i see myself achieving whatever it is i want emotionally, spiritually and financially. I want to contribute my quota towards changing humanity, i want to be a spokesperson for the oppressed, for example, what i did for the lekki gardens guy who i believe was being witch hunted. I believe in justice for all and in ten years time, i see myself being recognized for my contribution towards the pursuit of justice for all''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts